Welcome

Welcome to D. Roa Photography....the Blog! Here, I will post sneak peeks from sessions and also a little of my own personal life. I am a maternity, newborn, child & family photographer based in San Diego, California but can also hold sessions in surrounding areas, such as Temecula, Orange County, and Los Angeles....just contact me and we can work out the perfect location for you. I am an on location, natural light photographer.....which means that I will come to you....wherever you are or wherever you would like to have your session....I'm there! My style is modern, casual yet, fun and oh so fresh! I love a good combination of black and white along with beautiful bold color, and will offer both options for every session I do. I prefer to capture those natural moments as they happen....as opposed to having everything overly posed and uncomfortable. I feel so blessed to be able to pursue my dream in life with photography, as we all know life is short... so being able to do something I love has truly been a joy! Let me capture and freeze the moments you never want to forget, let's face it....they're only little once, right?! If you see an image you love, please feel free to leave a comment and thanks so much for stopping by! For pricing or further info please feel free to e-mail me at droaphotography@hotmail.com.

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Lovely L Family

This family was a pure delight to photograph, so full of love and laughter which is just the way I like it! Little E was a natural model and I can definitely see some modeling in her future :) Little brother A was a bit shy in the beginning but loved the camera and after getting "used" to me he gave me some super duper shots! Thanks again guys for such a fun evening...I had a blast! Here is a peek into your family session. Enjoy!

Li 2 watermark

Li 1 watermark

Li 3 watermark

Li 4 watermark

Li 5 watermark

Li 6 watermark

Li 7 watermark

Li 8 watermark

Li 9 watermark

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP